Student Contest 2016
The #Compare50States Twitter Drawing has ended.
Tweet your favorite fact from Compare50.org using #Compare50States for a chance to win $100!
Compare50.org is a new online tool that charts out over 145 economic and social indicators and allows you to compare state by state. You will be able to see all contest submissions at compare50states.hscampaigns.com. Make sure to read the rules below to ensure that your submission is eligible, and good luck!
- Submissions must include data or a statistic that can be found at www.compare50.org. For example: "@Next10 Alaska has the highest average credit card debt per person #Compare50States #drawing".
- You can also submit images with your tweet, of either a graph from Compare 50 or any non-copyrighted image that is relevant. Image submissions are greatly encouraged. Offensive or irrelevant images will be removed.
- The post must include the hashtag #Compare50States and #drawing.
- You must tag Next 10 (@Next10) in the post via Twitter only, we cannot accept entries on Facebook or other social platforms such as Instagram or Snapchat.
- Enter by 3:00pm PT on Friday, March 18, 2016, when the competition closes.
- Entrants must be 18 years old or over, and based in the United States. Proof may be required if your entry is selected.
- One winner will be selected at random each Friday at 3:00pm PT for the 8-week duration of the contest (January 25, 2016 - March 18, 2016), for a grand total of 8 winners. Winners will be contacted via direct message on Twitter and will have 1 week to claim their prize.
- You do not need to tweet to win. Anyone is eligible to enter this drawing by completing the form at http://www.compare50.org/pages/twitter.
No purchase necessary to enter or win. Void outside the U.S. and where prohibited. Open to legal residents of the US who are at least 18 old and have internet access and a Twitter account in good standing at the start of the drawing. Begins at 12:01 a.m. PST on January 25, 2016 and ends at 3:00 p.m. PST on March 18, 2016. Sponsor will conduct eight weekly drawings. Limit one entry per person per day. Entries into one drawing do not roll over to the next drawing. Enter by following @Next10 on Twitter and tweeting a fact or statistic based on information available at www.compare50.org, with the hashtags #Compare50States and #drawing. Sponsored by Next 10, 300 Brannan Street, Suite 402, San Francisco, CA 94107. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Full details and complete Official Rules available here.